Our Score: |(7 Users Reviews)
HP, Henkel, Panasonic, American Express, Decathlon.
- Easy to implement and use
- Has a freemium plan to get the feel of a system
- Offers gamification mechanisms to add healthy competition to the work process
- Automation rules are spot on.
- Enables support in many languages and time zones
- Allows seeing what customers do on your website and where they hit snags
- Effortless integration with social channels
- Ability to discuss a ticket with your team members in an internal chat.
- Key features like chatbots, integrations and survey are available in higher-tier plans.
- The built-in reports are simple, so you will have to create custom reports.
- Freshdesk offers very few options for importing tickets from other platforms.
Our Score: |(5 Users Reviews)
Peugeot, MTV, Sega, FedEx, Acer, Warner Brothers, Toshiba.
- Ability to try any pricing plan for 14 days free of charge
- Modern and intuitive design
- Support channels include: email, live chat, Facebook and Twitter
- Growth and Scale plans include 5 and 10 Collaborators (agents with limited rights) accordingly
- Comes with a built-in knowledge base which can be branded and customized
- Ability to localize your knowledge base content
- Real-time visitor tracking which shows all actions a customer did on your website
- All support channels in a single interface
- Plenty of customization options
- Integrations are provided via Zapier, which requires a monthly subscription if you have many complex integrations.
- Requires time and effort to implement the software
- Some essential features are available in higher-tier plans
- The cost of the software might be steep for some companies
Our Score: |(0 Users Reviews)
Show more details
Our Score: |(6 Users Reviews)
Vimeo, Squarespace, Automattic, Daniel Wellington, TESCO, Mailchimp, Wrike, OLX
- Zendesk Support and Sell come with a free 14-day trial
- Enables multi channel support via email, phone, social and self-service
- Zendesk Chat, Guide, Talk and Explore come with a freemium plan.
- Ability to easily upgrade when you need more features
- All products are easy to set-up and start using
- You can purchase customer support products in a suite and separately
- Zendesk has a very active community if you need advice or best practices
- Has a well documented API and offers a great number of ready-made integrations.
- Ability to localize the admin interface in over 40 languages
- Important features like surveys, integrations and routing are available for higher-tier plans
- To get good reporting, you will need to purchase a professional license of Explore ($9 per agent/monthly)
- It may take some time and learning to get everything perfectly tailored.
- You need to have multiple tabs open to work with different Zendesk products.